Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Days 57-59 - Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

Definitely interesting to be back in the Manuel Antonio/Quepos area for the first time in just about four years. We found a great last minute deal on a beautiful hotel I'd known from my last trip *Si Como No* which is on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

We have been relaxing altogether and enjoying the last few days the three of us will have for some time until Kels comes back from Nairobi next, most likely July. She did a surf lesson yesterday which was fun and then today, we embarked on a canopy tour where you zipline from platform to platform in the rainforest canopy. I'd done a few ziplines before, so I was at ease, but as for the other two with fears of heights, not so comfortable. It ended up being a great afternoon.

Tomorrow, Kels is headed back to San Jose to fly home and Nic and I are going to Jaco to see Gretchen.

No comments: