Monday, March 9, 2009

Days 106-109 - Manuel Antonio and San Jose, Costa Rica

I was able to use the next few days in Manuel Antonio to completely decompress and sleep. Gretchen had some things to take care of back in Jaco where she had been living, so I stopped about an hour short in a town to which I had been a few times already.

There is a gorgeous beach and Parque Nacional, but the town itself is rather slow in the evenings which was perfect. The days were full of hot hot sun (of which I could only handle a few hours).

Wednesday morning, I caught the bus to San Jose where I met up with Gretchen again. We bought our tickets for our trip to Nicaragua the following day before settling in and finalizing plans to meet my friend from Italy, Jeffrey.

We all met for coffee in the neighborhood where Gretchen and I were staying. It was great to catch up considering we had not seen each other in almost 6 years!

No comments: